After School Volleyball – Registration due by 5pm Sunday 7 February

Good Afternoon

I am pleased to (finally) confirm we have our details for Summer Volleyball.  Winter sports (Basketball, Netball, Soccer, AFL and Volleyball) will be released later this term.

Volleyball information Sheet

Our school’s Sporting Code of Behaviour – For our players, coaches, managers, parents and spectators

Yr 4/5 Rules and Regulations and Yr 6/7 Rules and Regulations

This year, registration is via our Qkr! app, for instructions please click here No payment is required at the time of registration, full payment of $140.00 for Yr 6/7 and $130 for Yr 4/5’s is required within 14 days of being invoiced unless you have organised a payment plan.

As per my previous posts, we are in desperate need of Coordinator’s to create the teams for this year, and each team also needs a coach/manager.  Please click here to learn more.  Teams will not be created and registered with out a coordinator for each year level group.

Coaches, Managers and Coordinator’s need to complete the Department for Education (DfE) Volunteer pack.  Please refer to the Volunteer blog posted on the 19th January 2021.

I am looking at running clinic’s for registered players next Saturday afternoon in the school hall.  Details will be sent out next week if I am able to confirm this with the trainer.  If your child is looking to attend a volleyball clinic as they wish to attend the volleyball carnival organised by Jeff Miller,  but aren’t registering for afterschool weekly volleyball (organised by me), spaces may be available if not filled by the weekly players, and a $10 fee will be payable for these students.

Apologies for the short notice, I only received Volleyball information this morning.

Stay warm and dry!

Jan-Marie

4 thoughts on “After School Volleyball – Registration due by 5pm Sunday 7 February

1. Hi Jan

This is Veronica, Charlotte Greens Mum. I have just now come across the info regarding volleyball for this year and I see we have missed the deadline. Charlotte would love to play. I tried to apply on Qkr but it would not accept our request. Any chance of adding Charlotte to a team?

Thanks so much
    Veronica

2. Hi 🙋🏻‍♀️ Charlotte is keen to play volleyball again, but obviously it’s Monday already and I’ve missed the Sunday deadline. I’ve tried to find after school sports on QKR and it’s not there. Are we too late?

1. Hi Maeve
      Yes we had to be quick for Volleyball this year. They forgot to email us with dates etc!
      Qkr! was open for registrations on the weekend and I turned it off this morning.
      I have emailed you.
      JM

1. Hi Jan Marie I have only seen this post today (Tuesday) and Tilly was hoping to play volleyball. Is there a position left in one of the year 7 girls teams?