Sports Coordinators Needed: Summer 2021

Hi Everyone

Our school is very fortunate to have a large sporting community that allows our children to develop skills and relationships beyond the classroom and yard.

As an effort to ensure we can provide the level of support needed, as well as a need to balance out the work of our coordinators, I wish to call for Sports Coordinators.

Coordinators will:  Create teams based on names given, organise and allocate team managers and coaches from volunteers, communicate teams and updates with the sporting community,  assist me in the organisation of the resources and end of season presentations, as well as be a second communication channel between the sporting association and our school.  A coordinator will work closely with myself, and will be supported by me.

I have divided the coordinator roles into the year levels of students playing the sport.

Basketball – 4 coordinators  1. Yr 6/7 Monday 2. Yr 4/5 Tuesday 3. Yr 2/3 Wednesday 4.Foundation/Yr 1 Friday

Cricket – 2 coordinators.  1. Master Blaster (Yr 2 and 3) 2.  A-C Grade (Yr 4-7)

Tee Ball – 2 coordinators 1. Foundation/Yr 1/2 (Red Division)  2. Yr 2-5 (Silver and Gold Division)  (Yr 2’s can play in red or Silver division, dependent on the player)

Volleyball – 2 coordinators 1. Yr 4/5  2. Yr 6/7

If you are able,  please volunteer for these roles.  The school community, and myself, will be very grateful that we can continue to offer sports to so many.

For those wondering about when sport will start:  I am waiting on confirmation of pricing & start dates from the sports associations that we work with.  I will communicate all information on the blog, once received.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jan-Marie

Phone: 8296 3614  Email: janmarie.cresp387@schools.sa.edu.au

One thought on “Sports Coordinators Needed: Summer 2021

1. For those who have already completed the Volunteer Pack in previous years, you do not need to recomplete this pack.
    All you need to do, is ensure your Working with Children Check remains valid. The expiry is 3 – 5 years depending on when you received your clearance. Please call the school if you would like to check the date. Thanks!