OUR CANTEEN TO REOPEN!

Great news for our school community, with our Canteen opening again as of Monday the 11th of May-Monday of next week. To celebrate our reopening we will have a Bakery day next Monday as well as next Friday. On Friday only, students will also have the opportunity to order a donut of their choice-donuts do not need to be pre-ordered.

Lets help make our canteen a great success with our school community getting behind Mandy and choosing to purchase recess and or lunch from the Canteen. Our Canteen will only survive if it is well used by our community. Just like any other business it can only continue if there is good patronage. Let’s make Monday a ‘Welcome back Mandy’ day with lots of students accessing our Canteen.

Ian

9 thoughts on “OUR CANTEEN TO REOPEN!

1. I can’t wait to order and support the canteen again. Can you please advise me on where I can order the bakery item for Monday? I can’t seem to find the option. Thanks

2. Great news. Can you please advise when the option to order from the Canteen via Qkr! will be up and running again. Thank you.

1. Thanks Jo-I agree. I look forward to our community supporting the canteen’s return to business.
      Ian