Beach Volleyball- Breaking News (Cancelled)

Apologies – I received this email today letting me know that the Beach Volleyball Carnival has been cancelled. This has not happened in the 10 years I have been attending these carnivals so they must have very good reasons. Apologies to the many parents who may have taken time off work to manage a team but it is sort out of my hands. Jeff Miller
See below the email I received.

Dear Schools

Thank you for your interest in the March 2024 Schools Beach Volleyball Festival
Due to external factors, it has unfortunately become necessary to cancel this event.

At Volleyball South Australia we take pride in our ability to deliver outstanding events and programs for schools, and we are disappointed that on this occasion we are unable to do so. You will not receive an invoice from Volleyball South Australia for this event.

Schools are an important part of the South Australian volleyball participation pathway, and we will take this time to improve engagement as we continue throughout 2024 and into 2025 when Adelaide hosts the FIVB Beach Volleyball World Championships.

We continue to offer Volleyball in Schools though our Spikezone program. Schools can deliver this through with Sporting Schools funding or independently. If you would like to learn more, please get in touch.

Thank you once again for valuing beach volleyball at your school, and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back to the beach soon.

Kind regards

Wade