COVID-19 Update Number 5 Term 3

Up coming events

At a recent Governing Council meeting I shared this information regarding a number of events that have been affected by COVID-19.

· Even though term 2 interviews did not go ahead, parents are reminded that they can organise an interview regarding their child’s/children’s progress at any time. This has always been the practice here at our school. Phone, Seesaw or email your child’s teacher/s to make these arrangements if you wish.

· We have yet to finalise arrangements for out Sports Day for term 4 – we are taking a wait and see approach. There are a range of possibilities that we are exploring although our typical Sports Day with many, many visitors is far too difficult to manage with COVID-19 restrictions. Of the 4 other Primary schools in our partnership (Paringa, St Leonards, Warradale and Glenelg) one is not having their sports day while the other three are going ahead but with no parents.

· This same applies for our End of Year Celebration – we will wait and see. As for our partnership schools three are having a day time concert, no parents and the fourth school is not having an End of Year concert.

· As for our year 7 Graduation we will continue with tradition, holding the ceremony at Brighton Secondary School but in their gymnasium (not the concert theatre) dinner at the Brighton Hotel and the Yr 7 dance in the school hall. We are using their gymnasium so that we are not restricted as much as to the number of adults who can attend.

Once decisions are finalised we will update our school community immediately.


5 thoughts on “COVID-19 Update Number 5 Term 3

    1. Hi Ann-Marie-photos will go ahead this term but we are waiting on our photographers to confirm the process to be used. Once this is confirmed we will upload a post on the Blog-which will be in the very near future.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.