School Basketball – Miniball suspended until further notice

Basketball SA held a meeting this morning and the decision has been made to suspend MSBL Mini games until further notice, effective immediately.

All coaches and team managers have been advised and will be contacting all player’s parents and carers shortly.

Training will go ahead at the coaches discretion, and your own decision as a parent of a player.  If training is an option for your team, the coach will wipe basketballs over with disinfectant prior to, and post training, and children will be asked to wash their hands prior to training commencing.

I will keep you updated via the Blog, and by communicating with all Coaches and Managers.

2 thoughts on “School Basketball – Miniball suspended until further notice

1. Hi Kylie
    My apologies, I should have mentioned re other sports.

At this time, all other sports are going ahead as planned.
    I spoke with the Cricket, Tee ball and Volleyball associations school representatives late Friday afternoon. They are having regular meetings and are aware of all recommendations provided to them, and translating them to what it means for their sport and players.
    If a decision has been made to suspend games, I will let you know as soon as I hear.

I will communicate any updates via blog posts, and I will liaise with our Coaches and Team Managers who will contact you directly.