Winter Sports – Register on Qkr! before Mon 21 March

Good Afternoon

I am pleased to confirm that our winter sports information forms available and registration begins now! Registration is via our Qkr! app, for instructions please click here.

As always, registration is free.  Once teams have been established, invoices will be generated by Lisa in Finance.  You have 2 weeks from the invoiced date to pay the season fee.  Fees are outlined on the sports information links below.

We are in desperate need for the following Coordinators: – Basketball,  Volleyball, Netball & Soccer.  I am no longer able to work the volunteer hours needed to set up these sports, so would appreciate volunteers in our community to assist with this administration of team creating, liaising with sporting association.  This role is administrative.

I am also calling for Resource Managers for basketball, soccer and netball.  These people will put the sports bags together with balls, uniform, first aid kits etc.  This is a hands on role at the start and end of the season.

Please contact me to have a chat about these roles by calling on 8296 3614 or emailing janmarie.cresp387@schools.sa.edu.au

Please click on the following sport hyperlinks to gain further details:

Basketball

Netball

Soccer

Volleyball

I look forward to another great winter season of Brighton Primary School Sports.

Keep smiling,

Jan-Marie

3 thoughts on “Winter Sports – Register on Qkr! before Mon 21 March

1. For basketball is it expected at yr 6 to have experience to be in the team or is it to have new to sport players so they can learn the sport?

2. Hi Jan-Marie I notice that Qkr! Doesn’t have a Wednesday competition for winter basketball for year 2/3. Is this an error?

1. Thank you for letting me know Annie. I hadn’t realised that I had mistakenly typed Thursday instead of Wednesday as a game day option. All corrected now 🙂