Basketball – Players Needed Yr 1-2 Friday, Year 6-7 Monday

Hi Everyone

I am finalising the basketball teams and would love a few more players for the teams mentioned below:

Games are played as 2 x 14 minute halves and 1 x 2 minute break.

• Year 6/7 Girls or Mixed – Games start between 3.45-6.30pm Monday and are played at either Pasadena (cnr Daws and Goodwood Rds) or Marion Stadium (Norfolk Ave).  Need 3 players.
  • Year 2/3 Girls or Mixed – Games start between 3.45-6.30pm Wednesday and are played at either Pasadena (cnr Daws and Goodwood Rds) or Marion Stadium (Norfolk Ave).  Need 3 players.
  • Year 1/2 Mixed – Games are played between 3.45-6.30pm  on Friday at Marion Stadium (Norfolk Ave).  Need 4 players.

Please be aware that basketball is a new sport offered to students at Brighton – no game experience is expected from our players.  We are learning together.

Please contact me as soon as possible if your child is interested.

Thanks

Jan-Marie

Mobile: 0402 480 154

Email: janmariecresp@gmail.com

3 thoughts on “Basketball – Players Needed Yr 1-2 Friday, Year 6-7 Monday

1. Teams are now full!
    Thanks to everyone involved in basketball, the response to its introduction has been overwhelming.
    Winter registrations (terms 2&3 will be out in the next 2 weeks).

2. Hi Jan-Marie,

Are you still looking for players for the year 1-2 boys. My son (Noah Fitzgerald) would like to play. The only problem we have is getting to games. Both my wife and I work full-time. If you know of any parents that would be able to help out? Please pass my details on.

Regards
    Solomon Fitzgerald

1. Hi Solomon
      My apologies for my delayed reply. Thanks for your enquiry.
      The boys 1/2 team is now full for the summer season. The winter season registrations will be out in the next 2 weeks. Perhaps if you know if any of Noah’s friends are playing, you can coordinate transport with them and request Noah and his friend be put in the same team. Please get in early with your registration as basketball is proving to be very popular.
      FYI: Year 1/2 will continue to be played on Friday afternoons in the winter season.
      JM