Vacation Care Program April 2019

Please click the link to see our exciting Vacation Care Program  April 2019 Vacation Care Program
Families please note the Vacation Care Program for April School Holidays is out and filling fast. If you require care please fill in and return by: 5th April 2019.
We will be confirming numbers after this date.
Any cancellations need to be done prior to this date, otherwise you will be charged. We are look forward to seeing you and participating in the activities-making lots of memories!

2 thoughts on “Vacation Care Program April 2019

1. Hi Keith, I’m sorry you missed the notices about OSCH on the Pupil Free Day. I believe there was information in OSHC, and we had a post on the blog notifying parents that if they wanted to use OSHC on that day they needed to book in advance. It was our mistake that this post only appeared on the Home page, not also the OSHC page, however you are strongly recommended to always book your child into OSHC, so the management knows to contact you if there are any changes.
    Sue Gaardboe

2. Hi Catharine

Just a quick question

I turned up at OSCH today with my son to find it closed.

I didn’t see anything on the website and nothing here.

Did I miss something or is there somewhere else I should have looked?

I am sure the mistake will be mine but just wondered if I am missing somewhere to look to be made aware of this.

Thanks